Saturday, September 7, 2013

Paper Pumpkin

August Paper Pumpkin was one of my favorites.  I love the bike.  The upper right corner is the card that Stampin' Up suggested.  I had fun just changing things around and adding two bikes, etc.  At the bottom left you can see the bottom of my envelope.  I stamped the bike moving across the front.  Many of the insides of the cards I did the same thing.  This is definitely a stamp set I will be using again.

I am looking forward to those of you that have signed up for the Paper Pumpkin.  We will have fun coming up with other ways to use what SU sends us each month.  If you want in on the fun, go to createwithjanice.stampinup.net  Click on Paper Pumpkin.  You can cancel at anytime.  But you will love the package coming every month.  I look forward to you joining us at my house or on line to make each month's kit.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment