Friday, September 20, 2013

Christmas is a coming

I know it is hard to believe but Christmas is less than 100 days away.  Yikes.......  But take time this season to enjoy getting ready.  Start early (as in today) and schedule time to come and stamp your Christmas cards.  Maybe this year for Thanksgiving you have a book for everyone to write something they are thankful for.  What a great holiday memory.  Need time to do that?  Sign up for my get away.  Janice's Creating Crop on Friday and Saturday, Nov. 1st and 2nd.  We will be at the Marriott in Racine.  Contact me for more information.  It is filling up so make sure you contact me soon.  Deadline is Oct. 1st. 

Here is the card for today.  I know many of you love cardinals.  This is a hostess set in the back of the Holiday catalog.  I have made a number of cards so far with this set.  It is one of my go to stamp sets.  It can be yours too by you placing a $150 order or have a party.  You don't want to have a party do a catalog party and get friends and family members to order so you can get the total to $150.  Janice

1 comment: