Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Vendor Fair

Last weekend I was at St. Ed's Fall Festival.  I participated in the vendor fair portion of it.  We were inside so we stayed nice and warm.  I had a great time seeing some of you at the event.  I met some very nice people and hope that many of them will contact me to attend some of my events.
I had fun making some fun packages.   The one that was the hit was the one that had the boot on it.  It was one of those stamp sets I was not going to buy when I first saw it.  Then I saw all the fun things people made with it and well.....  I had to have it.  It has been so much fun to make cards with it.  The little holder I made with the boot on it had pixie stixs in it.  The kids walking by all wanted their parent to buy it for them.  And some got there wish.
Here are a few pictures of my booth.

  

  




I put the bags through the big shot using the embossing folders.  The spider web was my favorite.  You can also see on the bottom of the picture the candy corn that I punched out using the pennant punch.  It worked so great.  You can make lots of them quickly.  Go try it.

  

  



As you can see I also put the brown paper bags through the big shot too.  It does so much for the look....
Have a super great day.  I hope it includes stamping.....  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment