Sunday, September 30, 2012

Boo!

I love Halloween for the fun and laughter.  I do not like scarey movies, but as a kid I loved going to the scarey looking houses.  Maybe you can relate to me about how it was safe for us to go trick or treating at night....  I remember going for hours.  We would walk so far.  Come home and empty out some of our candy so it looked like we had just started trick or treating.  We were sneaky. 
But now I love the colors that are so vibrant at Halloween.  At this time of year, witches are fun to talk about and see.  I love all the flying witches hanging in stores.  My friend has one that she hangs up in her work.  It is so cool. 
Well my SU demo friend Cheryl made this card while I was with her.  She thought it was as she called it "a Clown Card".  I loved it.  It is really easy to make.  She used the Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin' Pad found on page 23 of the Holiday catalog.  She used it to make the smoke coming out of the chimney and on the roof.  I loved this non traditional looking card.  As time went on Cheryl now loves the card too! 





Don't you just love this card?  The blue card stock is our midnight muse in color.  I am so glad she made it. 

I hope you are getting your Halloween cards, etc completed.  Tomorrow is October already!  Yikes time is flying.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment