Friday, September 28, 2012

Headbands

Hi Stamping Friends
Today I am going to show you the headbands I made for St. Ed's Vendor Fair.  They were a big hit.  I sold them quite easily.  I only have 3 left.  They were very easy to make.





This is what some of them looked like.  I bought the headband itself.  Then I used the Big Shot to cut out the flowers.  I added some of SU fabric adhesive so I could layer them easily and back them.  I used SU ribbon to hold everything together.  I was thinking of little girls wearing them and I did not want them to come apart and risk a choking accident.  The ribbon actually goes right through the headband.  It was interesting because it ended up that adults bought them for themselves.  I had one girl about 14 that came and showed me how great hers looked on her.  She was so excited.
Stampin' Up's Big Shot is a must in any stampers house.  I use mine all the time.  If you would like to get one for half price contact me and we can get started on that.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment