Saturday, September 29, 2012

Last sneak peak

Good afternoon my stamping friends
I have a picture of my last 2 cards for the CARD BUFFET.  Remember you must RSVP for this class.  It is filling up so contact me soon.  I still have openings for all 3 sessions.  But you don't want to be too late and not get in.  The dates are Thursday, Oct. 11th from 1-4:30pm or Friday, Oct. 12th from 6:30-10pm or Saturday, Oct. 13th from 1-4:30pm.  The cost is $10 for 5 cards.  Any additional cards you make will be $1.50 per card.  You may make up to 3 of one design.  Now I am sure you will like more than one of the cards I have designed.......
These last two cards were chosen because I know many of you like birthday cards.  These would make great birthday cards.  I will have a few different sayings for you to choose from.  So you can make it whatever kind of card you are needing at this time.

Many of my cards are cards you can easily reproduce at home.  I try to do that so you can make more when you need (or want) to.  I know that if it takes too much time we don't tend to make many.
Recently I got a card from a friend and it was so wonderful that I was already tearing up before I knew what the card was for.  I know I get teary easily when I am happy.  So some of you might not be like me.  But I do know I get friends that tell me how much joy they get when they receive a hand made card.  I kindda like it when they tell me at first they could not tell it was hand made!
Life is busy.  But taking a moment to send someone a card to say you were thinking of them does so much for you and your friend.  Take the time to send someone a card by Monday.  Yes I'm challenging you.....  Let me know how it feels.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment