Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring Framed Art

This is one of my favorite classes.  When I made the Winter one it was a huge hit.  Many of my customers don't make much in gifts.  Well let's just say that this was made by all kinds of people.  I had people doing the card class at one table that said I know I did not sign up for that class but can I make one?  Well I quickly cut more pieces (and it was a good thing I had bought extra frames).  I gave a couple of them as Christmas gifts to a few people that do things for me (beautician, etc). 

Well now that Spring is around the corner I realized I needed to out do my Winter Framed Art.  Yikes.  But I believe I did.  I love this one.  I am offering the class in either Crisp Cantaloupe or Strawberry Slush.  So you can choose which will work for you. 

A few people have already asked if they can make it at Janice's Creating Crop Retreat.  So if they are signed up for that weekend event I am doing it for them at their convenience.  If you are not lucky enough to be coming to the Retreat, but would like to make it contact me and we can set up a time for you to make it.  The cost of the class is $20 for the first one.  After that it is $10. 

My favorite time of the year is Spring.  My birthday is close to Spring.  I love tulips and daisies.  I love the first sign of birds making their nests and talking up a storm.  (My cats have been trying to get into the windows to see the birds).  So I know Spring is right around the corner. 

In another month I will start working on a Summer Framed Art.  By June I will be offering that class.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment