Friday, March 14, 2014

Raccoon Card

I love this card.  It is so simple yet so fun.  The teenagers in your life will love getting this card.  You can make this card into whatever occasion you want to.  I love the bright colors.  What do you think?


Sorry I cannot figure out how to turn it so you can see it better.  But you get the drift.  Isn't he cute?????
Now you know I have never said I was an expert at the computer or technical things.........  But I do love to make cards and other craft items.  Now that I am good at.  So plan to attend Janice's Creating Crop Retreat on Friday and/or Saturday, March 21st and 22nd.  Yes it can be 2 fun filled days of crafting.  You don't stamp or make cards or scrapbook. That is ok.  Come and sew, crochet, knit, etc.  Contact me for more details.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment