Thursday, March 13, 2014

Scrapbook Pages #2

Glad to see you back today to see the next scrapbook pages I designed just for Janice's Creating Crop Retreat.  It is going to be a Retreat that will inspire and put a smile on everyone's faces all weekend long.  Yes ladies we are going to have fun!!!!

Now since I am having the Birthday Card Buffet at this Retreat, why not have a 2 page scrapbook layout.  I choose the colors so you can use it for any sex.  No discriminating here.





The banners are so fun.  And the cupcakes are so easy.  Candles and more candles as we get older........  These pages lend themselves to many different sizes of pictures.  Of course I think everyone should journal so so I left room for that too.  Now you have to decide which one you will be making.  Soccer or birthday or better yet both.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment