Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hexagon Hive

This new frame lit is called hexagon hive. It cuts out some of the hexagons but not all. It allows you to see what is behind it. Putting designer series paper behind it gives so many different looks. I saw on Cheryl Lentz's blog that she made her own watercolor paper to put behind it. Well I cased her card and changed the colors and this is what I came up with.
I had so much fun with deciding on the colors I wanted to use. I ended up using wisteria wonder for the main card and the hexagon hive. Then I sponged the edges of the hexagon hive piece with elegant eggplant. The watercolor look I used cherry cobbler, baked brown sugar and pink pirouette. Those colors blended great. I was surprised but pleasantly surprised. Try those colors and see what you come up with. Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment